Friday, October 8, 2010

Not much spare time these days

Between work and coaching high school volleyball, I don't have much time left over. For the hour or two that I have each night (the time really depends on when I start to fall asleep on the couch), I catch up on the backlog of fall shows that I have recorded on the TiVo. Here's what I got waiting for me:

Sunday - Keeping up with the Kardashians (b/c my dad is really in to it), Dexter
Monday - House, Chuck, Lie to Me, Hawaii Five-O (giving it a try...Alex O'Loughlin is nice to look at)
Tuesday - The Good Wife
Wednesday - Terriers, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: Los Angeles (new show and I'm so pumped for it!)
Thursday is busy - Bones, 30 Rock, The Office, CSI, The Mentalist
Friday - Smallville (I've been a loyal viewer all along; naturally, I'll be there for this 10th and FINAL season!)

I love my TV shows. I wish I could narrow it down, but when it comes down to it, I'm a slave to the TV during the fall. Once high school volleyball is over, I'll have some more time; I'll start reading like a freak again, but until then...you'll find me on the couch either watching TV or falling asleep.

P.S. Watching the latest episode of 30 Rock while I type this. Alec Baldwin is perfect!

No comments: