Friday, August 20, 2010

My Ballsy Friend

I'm just looking to give a shout out to an ex-player, current friend, and one of the most random/creative people I know - Carly - who is jetting off to Paris to be an Au Pair in France for a year. An Au Pair is like a nanny. At first glance, this seems like a pretty daunting task to undertake, especially for a girl who only graduated high school last spring. But Carly isn't your ordinary recent grad. If anyone can mail themselves to a foreign country to take care of someone else's kids for a year, it would be Carly.

I personally couldn't do it...the whole taking-care-of-kids thing is enough to make me run away screaming. But I have no doubt that Carly's engaging personality and crazy imagination will win the hearts of French men and women all over the country.

Here's three cheers and a slap on the back for Carly! Good luck and have fun, Car.


If you want to follow Carly's blog, you can check it out here: www.aupairing-carly.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Carly said...

I just read this for about the 5th time... you are such a sweet person , leesh! so supportive. Its almost been a month... hope you've been reading my blog! K some A tonight against clayton!