Monday, June 4, 2012

Miss Me?

I'll be the first to admit that I've been slacking.

I can assign blame to my busy work schedule, my fabulous vacation (to Nepal), catching up once I got back, playing for a regional semi-pro volleyball team, and sitting in my hammock (which encourages me to nap rather than blog).

My sister is talking about starting up a blog (url coming soon), so I figured I was in need of a fresh blog post.

Let's talk Nepal.

Amazing trip.  Rafting, trekking, sight seeing.  Mountains, small planes, lots of tea, Buddha, sherpas, Everest, altitude, warm down jackets, wood stoves, etc...

I have lots of pictures in a Facebook album.   Below are some of my favorites:

Mani Stones

Boudhanath - Largest Stupa in the World - In Kathmandu

Thangka Art
Blossoms

And now...I need you assistance.  Which of the next two photos do you like better...#1 or #2?  Leave your vote in the comments section.  Thanks for your help!

#1
#2

I'll post some more Nepal photos and videos soon.  There is definitely enough Nepal material to support at least a dozen blog posts.

Sister's blog coming soon....

No comments: