Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flowers and Flashlights

Two posts in two days! I'm getting out of control...or I'm just avoiding brushing my teeth before going to bed.

Rain today...on JUNE 28th! Isn't it suppose to be summer? Well, the rain was a nice change from the heat. It rained for a good chunk of the day, but then cleared up in the late afternoon to reveal some rainbows and dramatic clouds. I got home after volleyball practice and got my camera with hopes of getting pictures of the rainbow or clouds, but I didn't have a good vantage point from the house.

So instead, I looked around the yard and found some other inspiration. Raindrops on flowers! As I started losing daylight, I whipped out my little flashlight, and experimented with some alternative lighting. Here are a some of the photos. More photos on Facebook. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Lindsey said...

These pics are gorgeous! Very impressive...is there anything you can't do? :)